- 18" x 24" sign panels with black F23SLIDE frame.
- 3/4-inch angle iron steel, 30-inches tall and powder coated black.
- Includes a a top handle for easier handling.
- 18" x 24" Sign Panel with Black F63 A-Frame Unit.
- 3/8-inch steel round rod, 30-inches tall and powder coated black.
- Includes a built-in top rider slot and a handle for easy transport.
- Flags & poles can be attached (sold separately).
Aluminum - 0.040 ReflectivePart # 1824ALR040F63B - 10.028
Aluminum - 0.040Part # 1824ALU040F63B - 9.728
Corrugated Plastic - 4 MilPart # 1824COR4MLF63B - 8.45
Poly - 0.100Part # 1824POL100F63B - 9.3413
PVC - 0.100Part # 1824PVC100F63B - 9.95
- .040 Aluminum sign panels with Black F63 A-Frame Unit.
The gold standard for sign panels nationwide. Baked on enamel glossy finish guaranteed never to rust. Lightweight and yet rigid. Perfect for hanging signs at your most prominent properties. .040 Aluminum is like 24 gauge steel, and is as thick as 1 dime. Our .063 Aluminum is like 20 gauge steel, and is as thick as a nickel. However in both cases, unlike steel, Aluminum won't rust. Guaranteed for five years against rusting, chalking or breaking.
This corrugated plastic material is 1/8" thick (i.e. about the thickness of 2 nickels). Non-Yellowing, lightweight, durable, weatherproof and inexpensive. Perfect for directional signs. Should last 12-18 months under most conditions.
This popular economic plastic material is .100 thick (i.e. about the thickness of 1 quarter and 1 nickel), extremely durable, and performs well in all weather conditions. Ink adhesion is excellent! Polyethylene signs should last 3 years in most conditions. Polyethylene, due to its natural properties, will "bow", sometimes being more apparent on darker sign panels and/or imprints, and as material ages. If this situation may cause you concern, it might be best to consider using an alternative material. Oakley Signs & Graphics will not be responsible to replace any poly material that bows.
This plastic material is .100 thick (i.e. about the thickness of 1 quarter and 1 nickel) with a high gloss finish. It is rigid and does not bend or bow, and weathers well. Great for hanging signs. Should last 3 years in most conditions.