- Panels are made from .090 Styrene. Frame is made out of square PVC tubing.
- Comes with 2 panels printed 1 sided each.
- Built-in safety chain prevents the frame from opening too far.
- Rubber caps on the ends of the frame provide additional grip and protection.
- Each sign comes individually wrapped in a plastic bag for protection and storage. We encourage you to store the sign unit in this bag to avoid scratching.
- Styrene, due to its natural properties, will "yellow" over time. Therefore, replacement panels will not be provided due to "yellowing".
- A Durable A-Frame at an Economy Price!
- All Plastic Sign Frame
- Attractive and strong, no rust, no splinters, no maintenance
- Molded handle for easy portability
- Built-In Stabilizing and Weigh Down Brace
- Holds two signs, 24"H x 24"W
- Printed 2 Sides.
- Add a photo at no additional charge, if applicable.
- Sign frames, posts, stakes & hardware sold separately.
- When sign panels and frames are purchased together, we will assemble the two together at no additional charge.
- Signs are produced with rounded corners unless printed on corrugated plastic or otherwise noted.
- 24" x 24" Double Sided Panel with White F64 A-Frame Unit.
- 3/8-inch steel round rod, 36-inches tall and powder coated white.
- Includes a built-in top rider slot and a handle for easy transport.
- Flags & poles can be attached (sold separately).
Poly - 0.100Part # 2424POL100F1240W - 11.5768
This popular economic plastic material is .100 thick (i.e. about the thickness of 1 quarter and 1 nickel), extremely durable, and performs well in all weather conditions. Ink adhesion is excellent! Polyethylene signs should last 3 years in most conditions. Polyethylene, due to its natural properties, will "bow", sometimes being more apparent on darker sign panels and/or imprints, and as material ages. If this situation may cause you concern, it might be best to consider using an alternative material. Oakley Signs & Graphics will not be responsible to replace any poly material that bows.